Casino Payment Methods
Online gambling is a fast-growing industry, with dozens of online casinos competing for players’ attention. With competition, casino operators strive to offer the best services to their players that will make them stand out.
Gambling sites differ because of casino payment methods and cashier policies.
As a player, you want to sign up with a casino that accepts your preferred payment methods and offers you a convenient way to deposit and withdraw funds.
This page will review all top casino payment methods available for Indian bettors. Feel free to use this guide if you’re a beginner or want to learn more about other banking options.
Easy Steps to Deposits Funds to Your Account
Most casinos now provide players an easy way to deposit money into their accounts.
- Log in to your casino account using your approved username and password. If you’re a new player, check out our list of top Indian casinos.
- Proceed to the ‘Deposit’ or ‘Cashier’ section.
- Select your preferred deposit option.
- Indicate the amount you want to deposit and click ‘Submit.’
- Upon confirmation, you’re ready to play your favorite casino games!
So is your money safe in online casinos? Yes, reputable casinos use modern encryption technology to keep your data and funds protected at all times.
Top Casino Payment Methods for Indian Players
There are dozens of payment methods available for Indian bettors. However, these banking options work differently, and some casinos feature varying policies and limits on their use.
PayTM is a popular Indian mobile payment solution. Players who use PayTM completes the payment using a UPI gateway Net Banking, thus allowing fast, free and secure transactions. PayTM is app-based, which requires the player to download and install the app. After installation, create an account and start sending payments. In addition, the PayTM app allows its users to collect PayTM points and earn perks outside of the online casino!
Immediate Payment Service and the Unified Payments Interface offer bank transfer solutions to Indian players. These payment solutions are run by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). With IMPS/UPI, you use your bank account to top up your casino account. UPI offers a safe payment option. Users enjoy a 2-Factor Authentication- the MPIN and Virtual ID. In addition, transactions are fully-encrypted.
Visa and Mastercard
Credit and debit cards are traditional banking options in most casinos. In addition, Visa and Mastercard are accepted in many offshore-licensed online casinos. To deposit, enter your card details and indicate the amount. When paying through Visa and Mastercard, make sure your card is linked to a local bank that permits casino transactions. Compared to e-wallets and mobile payments, Visa and Mastercard transactions may take up to 7 to 10 days to complete.
Skrill and Neteller
Skrill and Neteller are famous examples of e-wallets that allow fast, low-cost, and convenient transactions. Creating an account with an e-wallet is free, and you’ll need to link your bank account for funding and withdrawal purposes. Once your account is confirmed, you can deposit and withdraw funds using your designated email. E-wallets are easy to use, and transactions are instantly processed.
In addition to these four banking options, there are still plenty of payment methods. We offer independent reviews of these payment solutions, which you can browse on this site.
How to Compare the Available Casino Payment Methods
Our team helps you find the best casino payment methods in India.
We regularly review the top Indian casinos, their available banking options, and cashier policies that may affect your gambling experience. However, before we list and publish its review, we test the process first.
- Security and Privacy. We submit and share personal data and financial information when setting up a payments account. As such, we should only work with a casino that promotes the players’ safety and welfare. Our top Indian casinos use advanced encryption technology and implement reliable authentication tools.
- User-Friendly. A top payment method must be convenient and easy to use. For example, depositing and withdrawing funds in an online casino should be simple.
- Supported Currencies. You want to ensure that the local currency, Rupees, is supported. It’s more convenient to transact in Rupees, and you don’t need to worry about conversion fees.
Using Your Preferred Casino Payment Methods
Casinos provide players with a convenient way to deposit and withdraw funds. The Cashier or Deposit section link is easy to find, and you can complete a transaction in a few steps. However, there are a few things you need to remember when using paying online.
- Account Verification. Offshore licensed casinos run a Know Your Customer or KYC check to ensure safe and responsible gambling. Once you register an account, the casino will require you to verify your details, including your age and location. In most gambling sites, verification involves uploading scanned copies of your ID and utility bill.
- Initial Payments. You’ll need to provide details about your preferred banking option on your initial deposit. But on succeeding deposits, the process is quicker. In addition, the initial withdrawal may take longer.
- Fees and Processing Times. As players, we want to start playing instantly or enjoy our winnings ASAP. However, online casinos in India have varying policies on how to address payments. Most casinos aim to process deposits with e-wallets and cryptos credited immediately. But when it comes to withdrawals, the process may take some time, depending on your preferred casino payment method. Again, the fastest way to withdraw is through e-wallets and cryptos, which generally take minutes to complete on most sites. But if you use cards or bank transfers, the process may take a few days. There’s also the concern about transaction fees. Again, different casinos charge varying fees, so it pays to review your options. You can refer to our casino review pages for more details.