Bitcoin and blockchain technology are now widely recognized and adopted in different industries, including Indian online gambling, and we’re here to help.
Bitcoin payments are quick, secure, and primarily anonymous, making these a perfect fit among players for online gambling. Bitcoin and crypto’s benefits are undeniable, and there’s an increasing rate of technology adoption among top offshore licensed Indian casinos.
If you’re looking for Bitcoin Indian casinos, you’ve found them here at Gamblino. In this guide, we’ll cover the basics of Bitcoin payments, its pros and cons, and we’ll provide you tips on how to gamble responsibly on these sites.
What is Bitcoin?
Traditionally, most Indian betting sites require a bank account or credit or debit card to deposit and withdraw. However, this policy limits the number of Indian bettors who can sign up, deposit, and play on gambling sites. Paysafe disrupts the landscape by offering bettors a chance to deposit and play real money games without a bank account or credit card. Paysafecard is a viable payment option for casino players who prefer not to share their banking and personal details and want to control their spending. Fraudulent debit and credit card transactions are still issues in India, according to the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), so some bettors are looking for ways to still deposit and gamble while limiting the information they share.
What are Bitcoin Casinos?
Bitcoin casinos are gambling sites where you can use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for payments. There are two Bitcoin casinos for Indian bettors: the Bitcoin-only site and the hybrid Bitcoin casino. A Bitcoin-only site only accepts Bitcoin for payments, while hybrid betting sites allow BTC, altcoins, and traditional banking payment methods. Your choice eventually depends on your preferences, bankroll, and betting strategy.
Faster payments and unique bonuses
In addition to using Bitcoin and other cryptos, Bitcoin casinos are slightly different from traditional online casinos regarding payment procedures, bonuses, and available games. For example, deposits and withdrawals at Bitcoin casinos are fast and often instantly credited to the account. In some cases, many sites require at least three verifications on the blockchain to confirm the payment, but these usually take minutes.
Regarding bonuses, BTC casinos take the offers to a different level. In addition to the standard signup and reload bonuses and free spins, a crypto-Indian site also boasts Twitter contests, bonus codes, and crypto faucets.
Provably fair games are standard in BTC casinos
Bitcoin casinos are highly recommended gambling destinations for their diverse game selections. In addition to online slots, table games, and live dealer titles, most BTC casinos boast a provably-fair section. Provably fair games offer fair, transparent, and verifiable outcomes. These games run on the blockchain, and a bettor can check the game’s Server Seed (Hashed), Client Seed, and Nonce before and after each game. Some popular provably-fair BTC games are Crash, Hash Dice, Plinko, and Keno.
How to Deposit Using Bitcoin
Interested in wagering in Bitcoin but don’t know where to start? Read on, and find out the general steps to deposit funds to your Bitcoin casino account:
- On your “My Account,” click the “Deposit” button. A window will display all available deposit options for Indian bettors.
- Select “Bitcoin” from the list of payment options, and click it.
- Enter the requested details, including the deposit amount (in Rupees) and bonus code, if you have any.
- Click the “Deposit” button once you have indicated the amount. In some BTC betting sites, bettors may only need to scan the QR code to deposit funds into a wallet. Make sure to click the “Payment Sent” button to complete the transaction from your end.
- Make sure to track the status of your deposit. Some casinos will require at least three confirmations before crediting it to the account.
- Congratulations, you’re ready to wager using BTC!
How to Withdraw from a BTC Casino?
Withdrawing your winnings in a Bitcoin casino is also fast and convenient.
- Log into your account using your username and password.
- Check your balance to see if some funds are available for withdrawal. Then, on the “Cashier” section, choose “Withdraw”.
- In the list of payment options, select “Bitcoin.”
- Provide the details, including the amount you want to withdraw in Bitcoin or Rupees, and your BTC wallet address for receiving the money.
- Select “Withdraw” and click proceed with withdrawal to complete the process.
Create your Bitcoin Wallet
If you don’t have a BTC wallet, it’s the best time to set up your wallet. Players need their Bitcoin wallets to complete payments.
Think of the BTC wallet as the virtual storage area for Bitcoins and other altcoins. These wallets secure their coins using a unique private key. Without this key, you can’t open the wallet.
Bitcoin Casino Advantages
So, what are the benefits of choosing a Bitcoin casino over a traditional betting site? If you’re still undecided, then the following explanation of its perks can help you decide.
- Offers fast and transparent transactions. Payments are between peers, and no third party interferes with the transactions.
- Anonymous way to wager on games. Players don’t need to share their personal and banking details when depositing at a crypto casino.
- Access to lucrative and unique bonuses and promotions. Many Indian BTC casinos today boast rewarding signup and reload bonuses, free spins, and cashback. In addition, some sites run a crypto faucet where players can collect free coins.
- Diverse game selection. Bitcoin casino operators partner with leading software vendors like Netent, Play’n GO, Playtech, and Pragmatic Play to offer premium slots, table games, and live casino. In addition, these websites carry a section for provably-fair games such as Crash, Hash Dice, Dice, and Plinko.
Bitcoin casinos are changing the Indian gambling landscape for the better. By wagering using BTC, you enjoy fast, secure, and primarily anonymous transactions. In addition, you gain access to genuinely fair casino games with verifiable outcomes.
Check out our complete recommendations on Bitcoin casinos at Gamblino. We review betting sites based on their background, license, games, bonuses, and payments to have a reputable list of top sites for Indian bettors.