The Best Bank Transfer Online Casinos
Efficiency and reliability are two critical requirements in online gambling. It’s your money and banking information that is at stake, so you want the best partner possible for carrying out your transactions. Based on this requirement, you can’t go wrong with a bank transfer. It’s a popular option among many Indian casino players and punters and one that’s safe and secure. This is a transaction between two accounts and the primary requirement is that you need to have a bank account that’s supported by your casino.
Although it’s a common option in most casinos around the world, its use in India is not without issues. There are only a few casino operators that accept bank transfers and the rules are strict since it’s subject to Indian gambling laws which are complicated. But don’t worry, you can still complete bank transfers to an Indian online casino with the help of our guide.
THE BEST CASINOS FOR USING BANK TRANSFERS
100% Bonus up to ₹100.000 cash
Claim a 100% casino bonus up to ₹100.000 cash when you make your first deposit at Casino Days. Casino Days offer online casino and live casino with over 4000 games.
- 20% cashback that is paid out weekly
- 25 free spins every Thursday
- 25% reload bonus every Monday
- Over 4000 games, including Teen Patti and Andar Bahar
- Personal VIP service for highrollers
Bonus on three first deposits. Get up to ₹70.000.
Deposit ₹10,000 or more and get an additional 10% extra on top of the bonus!
- 1st Deposit Offer. 150% Bonus up to ₹15.000 Deposit ₹10,000 or more and get an additional 10% extra on top of the bonus!
- 2nd Deposit Offer. 250% Bonus up to ₹20.000
- 3rd Deposit offer. 250% Bonus up to ₹25.000
Deposit bonus – ₹90,000 available on the first three deposits
Choose between a deposit bonus of up to ₹90,000 available on the first three deposits, a ₹1,500 Live Casino Free Bet or ₹500 Sports Free Bet
- Generous Signup Bonus for new bettors available on the first three deposits
- Accepts all major currencies, including Indian Rupees
- Solid sportsbook, with exciting betting markets for cricket and Kabaddi
- Bonus for sportsbook and live casino also available
Play Like a Pro Using Bank Transfer
Just like credit and debit cards, a bank transfer is a common offering in most casinos. This is a recommended casino payment option if you’re making a large deposit or withdrawal. Also, it’s a reliable option if you want the full convenience and security in transferring funds. However, you must have an account with a bank that’s authorized by the operator.
You can check out the casino’s Banking section to see if your local bank is affiliated or recognized by the website. Alternatively, you can contact the site’s Customer Support to inquire if you can complete a bank transfer using your local banking partner. We’ve listed the most reputable online Indian casinos that currently accept bank transfers.
How to Deposit Using Bank Transfer
If you prefer to fund your casino account with a bank transfer, then you simply need to follow a few basic steps. Here’s how you can get started online:
- Set up your bank transfer account. You don’t need to worry about this step if you already have an account with a local bank.
- Choose your Indian online casino. When comparing casinos, make sure to check out the quality of promotions, bonuses, and games before registering an account. We simplify your choice of an Indian casino through our complete reviews of top-notch Indian online casinos.
- Log in and select ‘Bank Transfer’ as your preferred payment option. Log in to your account using the registered user name and password and navigate to the site’s Banking section. Look for ‘Bank Transfer’ and enter the amount that you want to deposit.
- Confirm your banking information. Just follow the prompts on the website to complete your transaction.
Keep in mind that your bank transfer is subject to certain terms and conditions. For example, deposits using bank transfers are not necessarily instantaneous. Most Indian casinos that accept bank transfers will credit your account within 24 hours.
For withdrawals, the process may take 1 to 3 days. And your initial withdrawal request may take longer than usual due to the site’s commitment to the Know Your Customer or KYC policy.
Other Things to Consider When Making a Bank Transfer
Bank transfers are highly recommended for its security and reliability. Also, you’ll never encounter an issue when looking for a site that accepts this payment option. Most Indian casinos today accept this payment option and even advertise specific casino bonuses and promotions if you deposit using this option. For stress-free transactions, make sure you verify other important information as listed below.
Are there any fees or charges included in your bank transfer?
Make sure you’re aware of the fees involved in completing a transaction. Most casinos include a table or summary detailing the fees and processing times available. Fees depend on the casino, with some offering the service for free, for a minimum amount, or a percentage of the transaction.
What is the minimum deposit and withdrawal requirement?
You also need to consider the minimum deposit or withdrawal requirement. In top Indian online casinos, the minimum requirement is ₹1,000.
Does the website accept Indian Rupees as a preferred payment option?
Choose an online casino that accepts Indian Rupees as a primary payment option. If the casino does not accept the local currency, you may need to convert it first to EUR or USD which comes with an extra currency conversion charge.
Funding your casino account using a bank transfer is easy and safe. Through the use of a secure payment gateway, you can count on safe transactions at all times. Also, local Indian banks adhere to data privacy and other security measures to promote complete customer satisfaction. Check out our list of Indian online casinos today that accept bank transfers as a payment option!