At Gamblino (“Gamblino,” “we,” “us”), we welcome readers and visitors on our website (“you“) and process personal data for a seamless and responsive experience. Furthermore, we strive to protect your data, keep it secure, and commit to the requirements of data protection laws.
Gamblino aims to become the leading portal for all things related to online gambling, from online casino lists and reviews, game reviews, game guides, and other tips to help players promote informed and responsible betting.
This Policy aims to explain when, why, and how we process information that may relate to you (“personal data”). In addition, this Policy aims to provide our users and visitors with working guidelines on handling personal information without compromising other rights that you enjoy under data protection laws.
We may alter the Policy at any time to comply with local or data protection laws worldwide. Therefore, we recommend checking this section regularly for any updates or changes in our terms and rules.
Personal Data We Collect
Our website collects personal data about our visitors from various sources, as explained below. In addition, whenever possible, we indicate why you must submit your personal information and the consequences for not complying. We collect different types of data, including:
- “Personal Information” may include your complete name, email address, or mobile phone number.
- “Profile Data,” including your username, password, and associated profile image.
- “Financial Account Data” includes your bank account or card details.
- “Recruitment Process Data” relates to all information in a job applicant’s CV or cover letter.
- “Technical Data” refers to browser type and version, time zone and location, the ISP, and operating system.
- “Usage Data” may include information on your use of our website.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Gamblino may collect information once you visit, browse, and use the information on the website.
We may use the data for the following purposes:
- Send out promotional materials related to our services after obtaining your consent to send out these emails.
- Improve marketing communications and check if you can claim specific bonuses and promotions with our partner online casinos.
- Analyze information, including browsing activities, to provide a seamless and more responsible experience.
- Improve and target ads you may receive from our partner and our online casinos.
- Meet or exercise all other legal rights and obligations.
Data Security and Retention
The Gamblino team strives to protect your Data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed by unauthorized individuals. In addition, we limit access to your data and ensure that only authorized persons can access these. If it happens, they will only process the data upon our instructions, subject to confidentiality.
In addition, we’ll process and store your data for as long as necessary to fulfill our legal, contractual, or even statutory obligations and to establish, exercise, and defend our legal claims.
Your Rights and Options
In this section, we’ll cover the rights and options available to all visitors.
On marketing communications:
You can request us to stop sending marketing messages at any time. You can contact us directly or click the opt-out link in all emails and marketing messages.
Deciding not to submit personal data
Submission of data on this site is not mandatory. However, if you decide to refrain from supplying information, we cannot guarantee your full use and satisfaction in using our site and services. For example, we may need to find a way to provide you with the right bonuses and promotions suited for you based on your location.
Accessing, changing, or removing information
In some regions, individuals may access, change or remove their information. You can send us a message if you want changes to your information.
You may contact us directly if you have complaints about our information handling. You can email or send us a complaint letter about our information handling at email@example.com. Upon receipt of this letter, our team will assess the complaint and provide a resolution. We will contact you if we require additional information.