How to Play Craps and Our Top Casino Picks!
Craps online is an exciting and fast-paced dice game to play in real money. It’s difficult to ignore this table game in any Macau or Las Vegas casino. In addition, craps are often featured in many Hollywood casino movies. You’ll often find well-dressed players surrounding the betting table, with an exciting cast of characters, including the dealer, box person, and stick person.
This article will cover the basics of the rules on how to play and the types of bets. We’ll also briefly cover the betting table and other casino personnel’s roles.
Understanding the craps table
Familiarizing yourself with the craps betting table and its personnel is crucial. If you’re visiting a physical casino, you’ll meet the dealer, boxperson, and stickperson. The boxperson is in charge of the craps table and the game’s flow. A supervisor also manages the chips and attends to any complaints from the players.
The dealer to the right side of the boxperson is the 2nd base dealer. If you’re on that side, you’re on the 2nd base. On the 2nd base, the number two on the field is farthest from the boxperson. The 3rd base dealer is to the left of the boxperson. You’ll also meet the person who will move the dice using a stick, the stickperson.
Playing craps in real money
Craps is an exciting game with simple aims and betting rules. Here, you aim to roll a point using two dice and then roll the same number before producing a seven. If you’re playing at a physical casino and are assigned to roll the dice, then you’re the ‘shooter’. But in online craps in Indian casinos, you’ll always roll the two dice virtually.
After rolling the two dice and it scores, it’s marked by a puck which means there’s a point. It’s the number you want to hit again before the number seven comes up. If the point is made, the puck is ‘turned off,’ and the shooter shoots for another number which we now call the ‘come out roll.’
Here are a few things to note about the craps’ rules:
- If the following number in a roll is 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, it becomes a point.
- The player or shooter must roll this number again before the seven appear.
- If seven comes out before the point, it’s a ‘seven out.’
- The shooter loses the round, and another player assumes the roll. In online craps, if it happens, you lose the round.
How to play Craps- Your list of bets
Here are some of the exciting craps bets to play in real money:
- Pass Line Bet. You’re betting on the first roll, even 11 rolls to win, and numbers 2, 3, or 12 lose. If on the roll, these numbers come up: 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, you’ll need to roll it again before the seven to win.
- Don’t Pass Bet. You’re wagering 2 or 3 on the first roll. Then, 12 results in a push, but 7 loses the round. A seven must happen before the number reappears if you roll 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10.
- Field Bet. You’re wagering that any of the numbers in the field box comes out.
- Place Bet. Your bets on 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 are not contract bets.
- Prop Bet. You’re betting that any of these -2, 3, 7, 11, and 12- will win on the next roll.
Are you ready to play craps?
Are you interested in playing online craps and enjoying the exciting throw of dice and huge payouts? If yes, don’t forget to review our guide on how to play craps. Also, check out our craps strategies for winning!
Once ready, don’t forget to check our list of high-rated Indian online casinos with impressive craps games and lucrative bonuses for Indian players!